Delicious Mickey Cookies
Celebrate Mickey’s 90th Birthday with these delicious Mickey cookies!
1 1/2 Cups Butter Softened
1 1/2 Cups Sugar
1 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
5 Cups All-Purpose Flour
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Salt
- In a medium bowl. cream the butter and sugar together. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cover and chill the dough for at least one hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface about 1 cm thick. Cut into shape with Mickey cookie cutter. Place cookies 2-3cm apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes.
- Cool completely before decorating.