Frankie & Me Reusable Bags
With sustainability being high on the radar, we all need to do our little bit to care for our beloved mother nature. To give you a lending hand, Frankie and Me have released a beautiful range of reusable bags in 2 different styles:
Reusable Canvas Tote Bag and Reusable Foldable Shopping Bag.
Our Canvas Tote Bags come in a range of beautiful designs so you can do your shopping in style.
Keep the Foldable Shopping Bag in your handbag or car for all those “I have to duck into the grocery store moments”. The super handy Foldable Bag folds into a handy 12cm x 12cm pouch so it won’t take up much room.
You don’t have to go zero waste tomorrow, one little change can make a world of a difference, so if we all play our part in helping the environment that extra little bit, together we can make a big difference to look after our planet.
Reasons to use Reusable Bags
- It can take about 1000 years for a plastic bag to breakdown in landfill!
- Plastic bags alone kill up to 100,000 marine animals every year.
- With most grocery stores now charging per plastic bag, you can save money by bringing your own.
- Reusable bags are stronger and more resilient than plastic bags and they last much longer.
- Reusable bags are much comfier to hold than reusable bags. Especially if you need to walk a few blocks home from the grocery store.
- Reusable bags are easy to wash or wipe down, so you know how clean they are unlike plastic bags from the store.
- You can use your reusable bags to carry items out to a picnic, a friend’s BBQ, to hold clothes if you do your washing out at a laundry mat.
- Plastic bags are manufactured from oil, so giving up plastic bags means less fossil fuel will be used. Therefore, it will reduce carbon emissions.
- Using reusable bags means less use of plastic bags. This reduces the energy use in the manufacturing process and the transportation of the bags to the stores.
- Picking up one of our Frankie and Me Reusable bags, you will look super stylish with our range of trending designs.
Want to help out a little more? Here are some handy little tips to help get you started in being a bit more sustainable:
- Grab a composting unit for your kitchen top
- Invest in beeswax wraps instead of plastic wrap
- Separate your soft plastics and drop them off at your local supermarket. Most major supermarkets accept soft plastics for recycling, so check to see if your local does!
- Use a bamboo toothbrush instead of a plastic one
- Choose a body wash soap bar instead of body wash liquid which comes in a plastic bottle
Remember, you don’t have to be perfect to be amazing!
Contact us today to get this stylish range of Reusable Bags in your store today. POS options also available.